A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Drive tractor, maneuvering into position to attach the trailer and handle lines to secure the vehicle on the road and on customer premises.
- Operate Belly dump trailer hauling aggregate material.
- Regional driving work.
- Inspect tractor-trailer for defects pre/post trip and submit DOT inspection report indicating the condition.
- Drive tractor-trailer to destination, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and skill in maneuvering
- Maintain driver log (Electronic) according to DOT regulations.
- Perform any other duties as necessary.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a CDL Class A License; minimum 2 years driving experience and doubles endorsement.
- Not have more than two moving violations in past 3 years.
- Not have been convicted of a DWI/DUI within the past 5 years in any vehicle, public or private.
- Be able to read and comprehend labels and instructions, in English.
- Must have current DOT physical
- Must pass DOT drug test
- Must pass post offer fitness for duty test.